Ballston Lake is a hamlet which part of it overlaps a portion of the Town of Clifton Park. It is great place to live. It is convenient to Clifton Park attractions and also what Saratoga Springs has to offer. It has more of a rural suburban setting. Most residents children attend either the Shenendehowa School system or Burnt Hills – Ballston Lake Schools, both of which are know for their excellence in education.
Most of the homes you find in Ballston lake are in developments or on quiet streets, but there are also some homes on more remote streets with more acreage.
There are some family farms including the area’s most popular Lakeside Farms.
There are many neighborhood playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball courts and baseball and softball fields and bike paths.
Ballston Lake is also the name of a long, narrow lake in the northern section of the town which provides many activities such as fishing and boating, kayaking and canoeing.
Ballston Lake Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Ballston Lake
- 10 STABLEGATE DR, Ballston Lake, NY 12019
- 13 STABLEGATE DR, Ballston Lake, NY 12019
- 20 STABLEGATE DR, Ballston Lake, NY 12019
- 150 WESTSIDE DR, Ballston Lake, NY 12019-2030
- 15 BASSWOOD CT, Ballston Lake, NY 12019
Sold Listings in Ballston Lake
- 1 NORTH RIDGE RD, Ballston Lake, NY 12019
- 18 DENHELDER DR, Ballston Lake, NY 12019
- 1 CANDLEWOOD DR, Ballston Lake, NY 12019
- 2 HEIDIS PATH, Ballston Lake, NY 12019-2209
- 13 VILLAGE VIEW BLUFF, Ballston Lake, NY 12019-1205
Ballston Lake School Data
Ballston Lake School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.